Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Whattup 400 readers!

Thanks for the consistant readership folks... I don't know who has all viewed my blog but I do have a pretty good idea :) Tonight is my last night in Ardboe, onto my homestead tomorrow Fermanagh for a week. I hear it's closer to the water so I look forward to the landscape. My map viewing extent is 3 minutes tops, so traveling is fun with my geographically lacking brain functionality. I think I get small town anxiety. I know, Tahsis's old number one biggest fan feels uncomfortable in a small town? I think it's the lack of socializing that leaves me anxious, although I've really enjoyed my experience on the farmland. The cows were a big high for me. I was able to cook several meals which lead me to my next idea, cook my way across europe? How cool would that be if I could crash at people's houses just by cooking? Holla if anyone wants to make a reality show about that, fine print: You must supply the booze... and my tolerance is up. Today's UK show quote: Lady Gaga, the only thing straight I do is my whiskey.

No comments:

Post a Comment