After 15 hours of traveling, some light snacks, zero sleep and 4.5 awesome movies (Adam, 500 days of summer, Bridesmaids, Juno and .5 of Something about Mary for old times sake) I've arrived my ex-manchine turned hostel in the 'rich area' in London. Wish it was the downtown area but now I know.
Feeling pretty lost but liking the ambiguity of it all. Already met a roommate from Vancouver, however.
Tonight I figure I'll just get lost in the dark and tomorrow I have my bus tour so I'll have a better idea. Hopefully I stumble across one of those free museums or art galleries that are so popular here!
PS Icelandic music (dance and homeland) is pretty friggin awesome, I must do more you tubing once better access to a computer AND the place seems kinda cool too... from what I took in from the flight and airport.
That'll be all... places to get lost in and things to see!
No comments:
Post a Comment