Monday, 21 November 2011
The things you'd thought you'd never do...
My blogs have been pretty rushed the past couple of weeks where I've just been trying to vomit out my experiences to share them with everyone back home who is interested in my travels but my vision for my blog was always to be something more profound.
The cultural similarities and differences are as small as they are big. By the time I leave where I am at on Thursday it only really gives me two weeks of the country side in Northern Ireland where I will be re-rooting to another remote part of Norther ireland where my grandparents homestead is and then it's off to some cities!
I must say that the music and fashion are as much a part of my UK experience as the drink and trashy reality television. Music is pretty similar but just better here. Maybe because I'm on holidays...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment