Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Fabulous fashion in london!

So, last night didn't so much got lost as found on exactly the right street for a first night in London! I hoped on the tube and asked the gentleman sitting next to me what the best stop would be... he said Bond Street because that's where all the shops are... wowser! Alright bright lights everywhere for Christmas and the window displays are the best I've seen! Including New York and Toronto ya'll. I could have bought 50 new outfits and that would be with editing. I LOVE London Fashion. My favourite shop would have to be Dorothy Perkins, but even their gap isn't so khaki.
Slept for a good 12hrs last night... and let me admit that I no longer have the childish ambition to sleep on the top of a bunk bed anymore! I've got Vancouver across from me and Thailand under me... I definitely don't have the party dorm in the basement but that's good as climbing down the bunk bed latter is as hard as it was for me to climb the professional latter! It's all good though! Off I go on my hop on hop off bus tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment