Sunday, 20 November 2011
The hair of the dog...
Portrush and that area just so happens to have caught my eye. I suppose I'm drawn to places near the water and the castle overlooking the water was enchanting, although we just did a drive by. We did a quick walk around Giant's Causeway which is amazing and the sunset was unreal! I look forward to going back and doing the hike in the spring. Port Rush will forever been known as Port Bush now though.
Bushmills provide an interesting tour. I did my research that's for sure, 3 times distilled, 8 year old whiskey, black label has been my drink of choice in Ireland. Last night however, I paired that with far too many other beverages making it a bit of a difficult morning. Thanks for my first Irish hangover Johnny and Louise.
Last night we were in Mitherfelt at Dormans and then over to Mary's. Dormans was in the paper yesterday, voted the best pub in northern ireland I believe? Big places and with lots of levels. Home by 12 though so I'll have to try the late night disco's another time.
Tonight is a lazy one with some homemade chicken soup and a good night of sleep as tomorrow is a shopping day with my cousin Madonna.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment