Sunday, 27 November 2011

It's just an experience

Last night I went to Saturday mass at a catholic church in a town I have yet to learn how to spell. Linskea...not quite. Anywho, it was for the people I'm now staying with because it was an anniversary of their father. No relation to me. And like a good Irish Catholic I followed up the service with several pints of beer at their local. I'm flip-flopping between two of my moms cousins at the moment in County Fermanagh. Also, when I say my cousins it could be my parents cousins kids... that would take far too much effort to type out and I haven't even been good with keeping up with my personal journal. So you're welcome. Anyways, it was good to go to church. I used to always with my granny but I do feel like I'm being watched not sharing in the same religious belief anymore. I still respect the good nature of religion, anyways best not to go any further down that road... it's just an experience. Today I am going to my 'cousins' football game! Please don't rain Ireland. The thing about the rain here is it changes so often. Rain. Sun. Rain. Sun. Hail. Rain. Rain. So if you think you've got strange weather BC, take a 10 hour flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment