Saturday, 28 January 2012

Etc.

Well, (that's Irish for hello, or how's it going, I really don't know. Some sort of greeting). Today was great because I talked to my bff and parents back in Canada. It's easy to feel guilty when so far away, missing out on nephews, 'nieces' growing up and grandparents growing old but you just have to overlook it and hope that they understand that right now is a selfish time. Everyone needs to be selfish sometimes, most just feel too guilty to be it.
I really don't have much to update, I came back to my families in the country over an hours drive to Nowhere, Tyrone. (Don't take that seriously it just sounded good.) But anyone who lives here knows that's not far off with a few shops and a lot of grass. So, anyways, I took this time to write my own blog without depending on my mediator to post them, (and double posting the title... oh technology). It's late here and back 'home' in the early a.m. EEeeee! Love it. Start work Monday which isn't always the most comfortable but they are very welcoming and looking forward to being hilarious with them as I see a lot off humourous potential to be reached.
I wouldn't say this is a drunk post but it can't possibly be  sober post at near 1 a.m. and a half empty white wine glass affront. "Cheers to the freakin' weekend, I'll drink to that yeah-e-ahhh" - Rhianna.

No comments:

Post a Comment