In the case of finding employment in Portrush it's true anyways. As the status update on facebook explains I have found fulltime employment at the Ramada Hotel right along the gorgeous ocean (as are a lot of the hotels and restaurants there). The people seem nice and it sounds like a multi-cultural environment which I appreciate and find interesting. Maybe I'll meet some travel buddies. Tomorrow my cousin Madonna is taking me apartment shopping. It's really thanks to her being a Portrush pusher in the first place that I got a job there and get to live there. My family has a trailer (caravan) there too so it'll be nice to see everyone. Looking forward to loosing some holiday chub and exploring this foot-friendly seaside town. Did I mention that the Irish Golf Open will be held there this summer? Sounds familiar but i'll write it again and hopefully start drying out my wine-soaked brain a bit!
Monday, 9 January 2012
Phase two
Ask and you shall receive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment