My birthday was good despite having to work a split shift. At the end I just ate some homemade veggie pasta in my snuggle I got for my birthday and did laundry. Sound sad? I quite enjoyed myself on my big comfy pea green couch watching trashy UK tele. And thank you so much to everyone for wishing me a happy birthday I couldn't wait to check my facebook this morning and was surprised by how far down the page I had to scroll. That's nice.
Do you ever feel like you're walking around experiencing a reality that is so unreal it couldn't possibly be yours? No? Just me? Sometimes anyways.
Now 27 I feel like 'I have lived many lifes though I'm not old' - Nelly Furtado: Try. Some chapters are longer than others and some are merely paragraphs. I've just been thinking lately, now that I've had the chance to fully experience a different way of life, even though similar in a lot of ways different in other ways you wouldn't notice unless you lived it for some time. If that makes sence. It's just a shame we only get this one life to live when there's so much out there and how great would it be raised in different cultures then pick the one that brought out the best in you? An impossibility surely but just some food for thought.
I guess that's why people often say, "you're given this one life so you better make the most of it."
The Irish also have a saying, "What is for you will come to you."
No comments:
Post a Comment