Thursday, 29 December 2011

The time of my life.

The book I finally finished by: Cecelia Ahern. "As long as you're around, your life is too. So just as you shower love and affection and attention on the husbands, wives, parents, children and forever friends who surround you, you have to do so equally with your life, because it's yours, it's you, and it's always there rooting for you, cheering you on, even when you feel like you can't do it. I gave up on my life for a while, but what I've learned is that even when that happens and especially when that happens, life never ever gives up on you." Fret not I have no sharp objects or large quantities of prescription pills near by I just felt like sharing that quote. Good book, if you can get past the giant unrealistic Life character. Today I got some leads on jobs and was told by three I would be contacted next week. Those of you who know me already know that I am virtually unpacking in each establishment, mentally working a shift. Until then, I'll enjoy another unemployed weekend up in Fermanagh, Maguire's Bridge for New Years. Hopefully I return to some good news as I regretfully turned down a fulltime job for over minimum wage at a beautiful hotel due to the towns bad drug reputation and it's a loyalist town, which may not mean much to me, any place that is strongly religious to that point was unnerving.

No comments:

Post a Comment