Thursday, 8 December 2011
From the prettiest little town in all of Ireland
Seriously. That's what the postcards say. I'm in Adare, the neighbouring town from where I'm staying. It's pretty darn cute with an ex-manor, current hotel along the water and little shops with thatch roofs. Not bad, Adare.
Yesterday I went to Co. Clare and visited some castles. I say that so matter-of-fact eh? Toured inside one and it was pretty awesome. My leg muscles are actually pretty sore from climbing the narrow steep brick stairs. That shows you just how out of shape I am! Yikes. Went into Ennis which apparently my grandpa's side of the family is from. This visit has pretty much consisted of my grandma's family. Women really are better at keeping in touch. Anyways, neat town.
I got my first mobile! Seeing as my other wireless phones have been cellphones of course... Numbers on my status if you'd be so kind as to txt me yours :)
My internet usage has been very limited lately so I really should be applying for jobs.
I plan to be in Dublin by Monday unless I land a job before.
Library is filling up and I feel like an ass for not being more wise with my time so peace out home fries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment