Saturday, 24 December 2011

The gift of hope.

Tonight I went to Midnight Mass (at six) at an old folks home. Seriously, I'm going to heaven, I know. But, the main message I got out of the whole thing was "live in hope." The rest was subjective. It really made me miss my granny, she is the reason why I went but it also made me thankful because my grandma could kick their asses, if it came down to it. Maybe that was inappropriate but just my way of saying she's in good physical health, and I'm thankful. I must say I've been feeling the Irish luck lately. It's good when things are good, obviously. Looking forward to Christmas with a bunch of family and food and wearing my new Dorothy Perkins red dress on boxing day, it's very UK of me. Merry Christmas to all and all the best xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment