Saturday, 3 December 2011

Traveling gypsies

My grandma used to call me a gypsy for sleeping over at my friends houses as a teenager. But I've seen the TV show almost one whole time and I think this crew is a bit different. Whatsup with all the nice houses and living in campers on the front lawn? I may not come to an understanding on this one... I'm now in the South of Ireland, in Co. Limerick. Again in a small town. Today I ventured out on my own into a nearby town called Adare. It's supposed to be one of te prettiest towns in the south. Yah, it was pretty nice. Visited a manor that's now a hotel. It was pretty cool. I've been sick my whole time here which has been less than stellar but my cousin is also suffering so we've been medicating and healthying up all weekend. Tonight we deserve a night out! So, unless you want to read about my kleenex usage and what type of non-prescription pills I've been popping I think I'll cut this short and start getting ready! Tomorrow should be a day of sight-seeing as my first day here was complete shit outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment