Well, it's official. Come Febrauary 27th I'm off on my next adventure to Amsterdam for four days! (My 20-year-old stonner self would be so envious of my 27-year-old not going there to smoke weed self.)
The part I'm truly looking forward to the most is the Anne Frank Huis. Besides the Babysitters Club, Anne Frank was the first real novel I read prior to seeing the play and I just think it's always resonated with me. Ever since I was a kid I've always had a twisted optimism in spotting prostitutes on the streets. I don't know if it's because I was raised in a town that wasn't that colourful or if it's from the hollywoodization of 'Pretty Woman.' (Adding 'ization' to something makes it a word, right?) So I will undoubtingly see some of those. It just looks Dublin beautiful with an even more relaxed open mind than Canada. I look forward to all the creative music, (and the Heineken tour). It'll be nice to take some artsy photos as well.
"That's me!"
No comments:
Post a Comment